Guitar Lessons at the Norwegian School, London
Individual guitar lessons are available for pupils of the Norwegian School on a Monday from 2:30pm onwards (subject to availability). The lessons will take place at the school in an upstairs classroom. I will also be helping to run the band sessions (read about them here).
- Teaching for over 15 years.
- DBS checked
- Beginners to advanced. All genres
- Written and collated a huge amount of resources for guitar (view the song list).
- Happy to work out songs on request.
- Also teach bass guitar, ukulele, mandolin, songwriting and music production.
GUITAR PUPIL CONCERT
Every year, there is a concert for all the pupils of Norwegian School instrument tutors. This works well, as it can be something to work towards, as well as a lot of fun on the day. Here’s the highlights from a few years ago:
- £45 for 60 minute lesson
- £35 for 45 minute lesson
- £25 for 30 minute lesson
- If you pay for a batch of 8 lessons, you receive the 9th lessons free.